Welcome to my partnership page!
If you’re looking for great content creation and excellent product photography, you’ve come to the right place.
Trips With Rosie lists the essential information for a destination, including the most practical and useful tips. Basically, I write all the information I wish I would’ve read before any trip. The blog focuses on photogenic and Instagrammable places, but it also promotes sustainability and protecting the environment. This is why you’ll find that I love working with green brands and such that are taking steps toward saving our world.
This blog’s mission is not just to create awareness for some global issues, but to encourage taking specific action – you’ll often find advice such as “do not step on the corals” or “use marine-friendly sunscreen”. My vision is to foster travellers that are well informed, take the off the beaten path road and know how to travel sustainably.
Media Appearances & Awards
- Included in the publication “15 Instagram bloggers that inspired us this summer” by TravelSmart.BG (August 2018)
- Member of the managing board of the Bulgarian Travel Media Association, ASTOM (January 2019 – present)
- Nominee – Online blog of the year by Travel Academy (March 2019)
- Organizer & leader of the event “Meet the bloggers of Varna” at Rubik Art & Music (March 2019)
- Winner – Photography Contest “Through a plane window” by 500px (July 2019)
- Nominee – Best travel blog 2019 by Infinity Blog Awards (July 2019)
- Bulgarian National News prime time mention – Devil’s bridge photograph, BTV Weather (August 2019)
- Interview for Bulgarian National Radio (August 2019)
- Lecturer at the yearly conference Bulgarian Digital Week – Blogs and news (September 2019)
- Part of Varna Airport’s exhibit (September 2019)
- Jury for #SeeMyPlovdiv photo contest by Plovdiv City Card (November 2019)
Some Previous Partnerships
- Moreni (Milka Bulgaria)
- WWF Bulgaria
- Kostadin Nikolov and his book “Happy People don’t Ride a Bike”
- SEGA Watches
- Varrio Sport
- Plovdiv City Card
- Varna City Card
- Plovdiv Trips
- Dar Ptitsa
If you’re convinced that our potential collaboration could be a match made in heaven, do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail at email@example.com . I’d be very happy to talk to you about a few different options that include but are not limited to:
- Instagram Posts (international audience, mainly UK and US)
- Facebook Posts (bear in mind that my Facebook audience is exclusively Bulgarian)
- Dedicated Blog Posts – Review
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Product & Interior Photography (see my Photography portfolio here)
- Video Content Creation
Hotel Review Examples
For hotel review examples, please click here.